Looking for suggestions for aftermarket stainless-steel muffler

I'm trying to find an aftermarket stainless-steel muffler to replace the factory OEM original in my Chrysler 300m (2000).

It's just a plain oval muffler, one inlet and one outlet, 18" long, with an oval profile of 6" x 12".

All the stainless-steel mufflers I can find don't have a profile that big - the largest seems to be maybe 5" x 8".

Even something that claims to be a direct replacement (Walker 21375 - aluminized) is 17" long, 5.5" high and 11" wide.

Does anyone make the size I need (or want) in stainless?

Reply to
MoPar Man

You don't need to have the exact same sized muffler to have the same sound or performance. That is why after market units are smaller normally.

If you want the exact item you will probably have to get it from a dealer. Even then the new one may not be the same.

Reply to
Steve W.