Low Cost Automotive Scan Gauge

I have recently built a low-cost Scan Gauge for my vehicle. I am going to build up some additional units to sell, if anyone's interested. I will be selling them (initially) for $95.
I don't know if this would be interesting/useful for anyone here, but I have some further information on this page: http://www.gamingenterprisesinc.com/auto_gauge/
snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote in

Is this a read-only tool, or can you push values into the various inputs (open EVAP solenoids, fire injectors, etc.)?
--
Tegger

Tegger wrote:

I went to the site and looked at it. It's a CAN ONLY tool. NOT Generic OBD II It does NOT display trouble codes. NO bi-directional control Reads only ECM data.
So you could watch IAT, ECT, EOT, MAF, MAF, TPI, Engine Load %, Vehicle Speed, RPM, Fuel Level, Battery Voltage,
And for an extra 30 bucks you could have 2 more PID inputs displayed as long as they conform to SAE J1979
--
Steve W.