Lower control arm Problem??

I have a 95 nissan 240sx. I am not quite sure if it's the Lower Control Arm or not but here we go. When I first got the car the Tension Rod was in really bad shape...especially the driver side. If i were to brake hard i can feel the wheel move after it is stopped. I replaced my Tension rods with solid performance bushings. I also replaced my Inner and Outer tie rods.

my question is could the bad tension rod put more stress in the Lower Control arm bushings causing it to wear faster? When I hit certain bumps I hear clunks coming from my driver side. The clucks sounds like something is lose. My steering wheel also shakes when i hit 65-70 mph on the highway. When I hit bumps sometimes i feel the car glide to the left or right. The only thing i did not replace yet is the Lower Control Arm but could this cause the problem?

Reply to
Eddy