MAF parameters

think the spec is 9 grams per second, which it mataches.

driving or at different rpm's? I am trying to learn this stuff on my own.

why don't you pay attention to all the other advice you've been give first? right now, you're on a wild goose chase and wasting everybody's time, including your own.

Reply to
jim beam

My Haynes manual has a value to check the MAF sensor of my vortec at idle. I think the spec is 9 grams per second, which it mataches.

Is there anywhere on the net that explaines what the value should be while driving or at different rpm's? I am trying to learn this stuff on my own.

I appreciate it!

Reply to
stryped1

think the spec is 9 grams per second, which it mataches.

driving or at different rpm's? I am trying to learn this stuff on my own.

GM shop manuals for that truck look costly on eBay, but if you DIY you need a shop manual, or equivalent CD. I'll go to a C-note for a decent full set on my beaters. It's money in the bank You won't get the help here that you'll get on the GM forums. I've saved time and money by reading the W-body and Bonneville forums. Here's what you should check. Register and ask away if you can't find your answers by browsing. Can't hurt.

Vic Smith

think the spec is 9 grams per second, which it mataches.

driving or at different rpm's? I am trying to learn this stuff on my own.

that's pointless advice - he ignoring all proper diagnostic procedures and even service procedures as it is. a different forum isn't going to change that.

Reply to
jim beam