MOT 240 engine analyzer'detailed application

i am searching the operating manual of engine analyzer MOT240 model 1994

i am using this anlyzer since last 8years this is a very use ful and comprehensive machine

please help me or if you can provide me its detailed operating manual copy or guide me the address of bosch automotive equipment dealer in the region i am from pakistan

Adnan Naseer Ahmed

092_3335113178
Reply to
Adnan