Motor mounts for '93 626? Where to buy?

I'm looking to replace the motor mounts in my 1993 Mazda 626. It's an automatic with V6...

I called around to a few parts shops here in Calgary and had no luck locating the mounts.

I'm going to be down in Spokane, ID next week so was wondering if someone could suggest a place to pick these up at a reasonable cost.

Ideas?

Thx!

Reply to
Noozer

Bob Johnstone

Thanks, but they don't appear to ship to Canada - or at least don't show any information about the cost or method to ship here. Prices aren't exactly good either.

Reply to
Noozer

I was able to get the parts needed from Autozone in Post Falls, ID. The difference in cost between them and my local dealer pretty much paid for my hotel room during our vacation there!

Reply to
Noozer