Need help - '96 Cavelier 2.2l Serp belt tension pulley replacement

Tension device on this car is a pulley mounted just above the water pump - not the idler pulley found toward the bottom near the firewall of some models. Device just went slack - is it mounted by the center bolt, which I assume is left threaded? Or by other bolts that hold on an assembly?

Should have paid more attention when I had the belt off to change the water pump...

Any tips or suggestions appreciated.

JS

Reply to
JCS

Not sure about the left threaded, verify the operating rotation of the belt, if clockwise, then not left threaded.

Not sure if this helps..

Reply to
carstruck

It is the whole bracket