nitrogen in passenger car tires?

I was under the impression they both were fairly close to gas law, ie change proportional to temp in degrees R. Air, on average, N, and O are pretty much the same as far as dP/dT. Water vapor is something else.

Reply to
Don Stauffer

I think the answer to your question is in the many previous posts.

Reply to
John S.

| It certainly doesn't hurt anything to use nitrogen I'm amazed how many of you in USA have not tried *nitrogen, when your petrol costs 1½x of prices in msia, must be due to your shops' higher charges from costlier labour.

In 11-04, 1 tyre shop here was confident that users would like the benefits, & offered for 4 days free *. I was amazed by their confidence so took their offer : got * pumped into 4 Michelin "green" tyres ( 205 & 195/65R15 @2.3kg/cm² ) with the lowest rolling resistance (rr) I know & already aligned to parallel ( no toe-in / out ). I think my tyres' rr dropped by 3-5% ( based on my accord's minimum tow force needed ), but tyres with very low aspect ratio ( little air / gas ) may feel nothing. My 6½" alloy wheels are now much cooler, & receive less shock ( over bumps ) than before. Steering is lighter too. I got the same results from 2 more cars' 70 series tyres. Tyres need not be pumped as often as before, i.e. saves time : my 4 Michelins' * need not be added, for 14 months ! I think these 5 benefits come from *'s lower molecular friction than air. Disadvantages are [i] I must not use a pressure gauge [ii] driving over bumps, or hitting kerbs, will need more care, to avoid losing *.

Reply to
TE Cheah

| "0" static toe results in ... toe-in on FWD when driving Then honda should prescribe static toe-out for my accord.

rr was higher ( @ both low & high speed ) when toe-in was 3mm ( as prescribed by honda ), whatever theory you read. I don't believe a fixed toe-in can be best for correction, @ any road speed.

Mysterios have little credibility, to me : I often ignore their posts.

Reply to
TE Cheah

I feel so lead, my shellfish in two, Hish, son!.

So you wanna x-ray deep into my bowels? I do have a new technique on the drawing board, but it's still intestine stage.

It's alimentary, my friend.

Reply to
~^Johnny^~

It's a joint effort, from the very grass roots. Your re-ply was covalent, and inert me. We'd like to bond with you, but just in case, we argon.

Dhoti say he's Sari? May bee, but he still gets a dressing down. That's gotta Sting. Police forgive me.

Reply to
~^Johnny^~