olds 1998 lss hvac programmer

How can I tell if the programmer is defective. the AC comes on and the fan works manually. the air is constantly directed to the windshield and floor it cannot be changed. I have good vacuum going to the programmer but I do not have a wiring diagram for the connecter. Any help would be greatly appreciated. the number on the programmer is

16258433
Reply to
smason