2000 Cirrus, NO HEATER

My daughter has a 2000 Cirrus. The AC works OK. The fan runs when on heat but no heat... My first thought was there was a heater control valve that allowed water to flow through the heater core like on older cars. BUT I was informed that there is no such thing on the Cirrus. Any ideas how this is supposed to work and what the problem might be??? Any help greatly appreciated. Don (visit my 6 web pages, see below)

Reply to
Don Young

Heater core stopped up? HTH & good luck, sdlomi

Reply to
sdlomi2