Please help us.....

Hello! The East Haven High School Yellowjacket Marching Band has just started our fundraising campaign and I need your help. Please help us fundraise by treating yourself to your favorite magazines. Order or renew any magazine for as little as $8 and 40% of each purchase goes directly to our group. Your contribution will help make this a huge success and get us one step closer to reaching our goal!

  • Choose from over 1,000 magazine titles
  • Save up to 85% off newsstand prices
  • 40% of the proceeds goes to our cause Take a quick minute to browse our web page by going to

Thanks for your support! East Haven High School Yellowjacket Marching Band P.S. Can you help us spread the word? Please forward this message your friends and family and anyone else interested in helping out a worthy cause and saving money on magazines.

Reply to
fluty1

Not a chance! Spam SUX!

Reply to
anumber1

No Paypal,huh?:banghead: :p

Reply to
Knifeblade_03

This is not spam, we are a Marching Band in CT. We seriously need help fundraising. This site is also recommended by the Better Business Bureau.

Reply to
fluty1

Profile:

View this thread:

No, but we do accept any major credit card. This site is safe and secure.

Reply to
fluty1

What part of your post would be a relevant topic for an auto repair forum?

Is the bus broken? Do you need advice on repairing the van?

No, you were cyberpanhandling.

Reply to
anumber1

We have a lot of automotive magazines for your reading enjoyment.

Reply to
fluty1

In other words, none... STOP THE SPAM!

Reply to
Noozer

" snipped-for-privacy@msn.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@k78g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

No thanks. My bathroom already has plenty of automotive magazines for my reading enjoyment.

Reply to
Tegger

" snipped-for-privacy@msn.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com:

'Course not.

Mike's not here begging for money, unlike you. Mike is a regular poster here, unlike you. Mike helps people here, unlike you.

Reply to
Tegger

"*" wrote in news:01c75740$f9401b40$bd95c3d8@race:

I see the word "functional" in there. I'm not sure I want to know what the "function is"... :)

Reply to
Tegger

Usenet spammers and telemarketers come from the same place in Hell.

Reply to
Gohan Ryu

Liked that cover of "Stuff", didya mate?

Reply to
<HLS