Poor sales lead to the death of a Hybrid Honda

Gee and all I hear is how GREAT these cars are and how they are taking over the world. Guess that is a bunch of bull....

I like the total sales of the Prius since 97 as well. at the rate they are selling them I wonder if they are even keeping up with normal attrition rates.

Steve W.

I think Honda Hybrid buyers would be looking at the Civic version

Reply to
CraigFL

Either that or people are waiting for the new crop of diesel's that are about to come out. Supposedly there will be a new Diesel Rabbit next Spring (2008 model). First Rabbit diesel since 1984, I think.

Reply to
scott21230

Over there in Europe, some of those people drive some nice diesel engine vehicles.America needs to catch up. I know a woman in England and she drives a new Vauxhall Astra company car.What she doesn't like about that car though is it has a manual shift transmission.Her other company car (2000 Ford Focus car) had an automatic transmission.She liked her Ford car much better. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin