question about purchasing older 626

Greetings,

Just stumbled across a used mazda for sale and I have some questions if anyone might be willing to help.

It is a 1988 mazda 626 sedan, pretty sure its not turbo. 141k miles, automatic, p/s, a/c, good condition

Is there anything specific I should look for when I go see this car this weekend? Any particular issues with this model/mileage? I've heard these cars last forever, but this one is an automatic. What about timing belt issues, radiator, suspension, etc?

Any comments will be appreciated thanks

-sachin

Reply to
sachin