Re: Car LED tail lights strobe rate too slow

> > Hmm. Subliminal messages in the taillights?

Matt Helm had better decades ago; his T-bird convertible featured across-the-board taillights with a mike -- he spoke, it scrolled.

Reply to
David Lesher

Have you've seen the system referred to in a post a while back? It's at:

$12-20K price is a stopper though. Terry McGowan

Reply to
TKM