Re: Engines that are prone to sludge

Bill, I used to be a Rep for Chrysler and back in 2003 we had a

> meeting with Walker exhaust. Talking with the engineer, he > stated that because the exhaust system is aluminized or treated with > stainless, people think there exhaust last the lifetime of vehicle.

As far as I can tell, the exhaust on my '00 300m is 100% stainless (and not aluminized or "treated" with stainless).

After 8.75 years, there is no pit-through on any of the pipes, but there are some perforations on the rear muffler shell. There is no way I'd see that much life out of them if the entire system wasn't stainless steel.

Walker makes shit aluminized aftermarket crap.

Reply to
MoPar Man