Re: More on Top Tier gasoline

Two tanks of the non-brand gas and you already have problems ? I think it's all in your head. hy-vee is not a gasoline manufacturer. They buy their gas from one of the big names. There is nothing wrong with the gas, the only difference could be in detergents. Results will only show up after many many miles, if ever. Buying higher grade gas than what the manufacturer of your car specified is a waste of money. If you really want to feel better , add a bottle of techron or seafoam to your tank every 6 months and buy the cheap stuff. The only gas I don't buy is from small gas stations that don't sell a lot of gas. They might have old gas and cut corners when changing filters in their pumps.

Reply to
RT