Re: My first bike: Helmet & California License Question

>The MSF is in cohoots with the DMV to get the DMV to create a stupid test

>>that forces experienced riders into the MSF basic rider class without >>allowing them to take the advanced class instead. > > I took the DMV lollipop test, & passed it, at least a decade before > the MSF existed.

The MSF lobbied the DMV to change the dimensions and criteria of the keyhole test.

The test you took, and most importantly, the criteria (no foot, no stops, no touching of cones, not one inch outside the lines for both wheels, both directions of the circle, multiple loops, swerve entry and exit, straight-line entry and exit, etc. IS ALL DIFFERENT THAN A DECADE AGO.

Expressly due to the MSF!

Reply to
curvedog

Now why would MSF lobby California and only California to do that when in every other state where they've lobbied for a test change they have been lobbying for the test described here ?

Reply to
J. Clarke