Re: Nationwide Crash Repair BEWARE Poor quality repair

While attempting to either elict empathy from or warn of your

>unsatisfactory repair to a usenet group full of mechanics and car >enthusiasts you may find the phrases "thieving fecking chav mechanic" >and "monkeys" to prove counter productive.

Since the mechanic in question stole a valuable item from the car, it's not unreasonable to call it a thieving chav. Given what he says about the 'workmanship' of the mechanics there in general, calling them monkeys instead of mechanics seems to me to be a compliment to real mechanics.

Jasper

Reply to
Jasper Janssen