Re: Need help with a car brand

Hachiroku ???? wrote:

>> Now, I thought I had either seen or heard about just about every maker on >> Earth, but this one has me. >> >> It looks like a Scion tC that someone has slightly stepped on and squashed >> a little...a little lower roofline, a little wider, but a similar design. >> >> ALL it had, on the hood and the trunk lid, was a round black emblem with a >> gold capital "T" in it. >> > Nissan Cube with a Hyundai Tuscani Logo?

No, no, no.

I mean, yes.

I mean, you're thinking of the Scion xB. The tC is a coupe.

As far as Tuscani, you hit it right on the head. I googled it, and that's the car.

What a cool looking car (but, I have a Scion tC...)

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Oh! I should have known the difference. Plenty of tC's around here and I looked at them myself before getting the Kia. Very few xB's around.

Reply to
Paul