Re: Off Topic - Recommendation for THICK grease

I work on machines that use pinned metal to metal pivot points in which wear has an adverse effect on performance. After 14 years of using every lubricant under the sun. I have found that Castrol pyroplex blue to be the best. At a 3 million cycle replacement interval. pins would get burned and gulled . Since I started using the Blue, I see no noticable wear. I swear by the stuff for my application

Reply to
Akacguy6161