Re: Toyota's routine questionable, evasive and deceptive legal ta...

That article (Toyota's Woes by Mike Allen, Popular Mechanics Magazine, May 2010) is online now.

Myself and some other guys had an eight hour layover in Tokyo in January

1964.Some of us said Ah So! I think I said Ah So! once or twice.Watched one movie too many, I reckon. cuhulin
Reply to
cuhulin

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news:5172-4BC72118-809@storefull-

3172.bay.webtv.net:

Did you squint your eyes, nod your head, and push out your top front teeth when you said that? It is mandatory that the phrase, "Ah So!" be accompanied by those actions.

Reply to
Tegger