Re: Toyota's routine questionable, evasive and deceptive legal tactics

mcbrue wrote in news:3c207c3b-2cd8-4d56-9e46-1d2fd2f514c0@

8g2000yqz.googlegroups.com:

Ah so! Japanese still believe business is war and they have a war to

> win against us. So little things like kamikazee kars - er - planes - > and court documents matter not a whit! >

My little 19-year-old kamikaze kar has over 341,000 miles on it, just about all of them run up by me.

I think it's safe to say the Japs aren't doing a very good job of trying to kill this customer, and he just might buy another kamikaze kar when this one finally dies.

Reply to
Tegger