Re: You think you know a lot about cars?

I know a few things about cars, man made nuts and bolts are simple enough.But, them wimmins still have me bamboozled. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

A Hachicu is when it says this messge contains Japanese text that can't be displayed on your WebTV internet receiver.HA!, I have a Japanese galfriend in Japan. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin