Rear end problems?

Hedgehogs are easy! As Scott would say:

BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Don't know about you, but hearing "health care" and "rear end problem" in the same thread gives me the heebie-jeebies.

Reply to
Steve

TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!!

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

The only thing worse would be to hear "Congressional probe" in the same thread.

Reply to
Steve Austin

I wish Scott would have been available....

Advice to parents of young children - never ever buy a hedgehog. They are fragile, disease prone, and not all that much fun.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

I thought you were kidding when you said you had a hedgehog. Does it roll like Sonic the Hedgehog?

Reply to
Ray O

ROFL

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

I think that's what they were hoping for.

Basically, what you're getting is a porcupine without quills. God made a cruel joke...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

I have heard the theory that every creature on this planet has a purpose and place in the balance of nature. The purpose of some creatures is a little harder to figure out, like hedgehogs and ferrets...

Reply to
Ray O

And Obamas....sorry...I know you try to stay apolitical...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Didnt you see the ACORN tapes.. Your rear end can be classified as a hemorrhoidectomy, and you can replace your gears and your car and everything else since this is an industrial art.

Reply to
hls

Do I have to go to an ACORN office?

But, yes, DEFINITELY an Industrial Art.

Now that you mention it, maybe I can have this done:

Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B