rotor pulsation info

The subject of brake pulsation/warping etc comes up regularly here. The article at this link answers some questions and raises some new information.

Here's an excellent brake pulsation article from Brake and Front End. > Babcox Publications has provided a link directly to their servers for our > viewing. Please do not reproduce this article for distribution > purposes...it is copyrighted. >

Rex B

I just got a recall notice from Mitsubishi about front brakes shuddering on our 99 Galant ES V6. They're not only offering to fix it, but to pay me back for past front brake repairs due to shaking, shuddering or vibration. Seems like I wasn't the only one complaining.

It goes in next week.

Cheers, - Jeff G

Reply to
Bubba Kahuna