rpo's

Well, I've been trying to figure out if my truck has a deep transmission pan. I've never seen anything so common cause so much frustration. I don't want to pull the thing off to figure it out. I've gone through pages of rpo codes and there isn't one for the deep tranny pan. There are 6 option packages that there's no explanation as to what is in the package. My truck is a 99 Z71, 5.3L, 4l60E. Does anyone know what these packages are?

1SA Option package 01 1SB Option Package 02 1SC Option Package 03 1SD Option Package 04 1SE Option Package 05 1SV Option Package 20

I have a complete list of rpo's but there no explanation for these.

Reply to
George

|Well, I've been trying to figure out if my truck has a deep transmission |pan. I've never seen anything so common cause so much frustration. I don't |want to pull the thing off to figure it out. I've gone through pages of rpo |codes and there isn't one for the deep tranny pan. There are 6 option |packages that there's no explanation as to what is in the package. My truck |is a 99 Z71, 5.3L, 4l60E. Does anyone know what these packages are? | |1SA Option package 01 |1SB Option Package 02 |1SC Option Package 03 |1SD Option Package 04 |1SE Option Package 05 |1SV Option Package 20 | |I have a complete list of rpo's but there no explanation for these.

All the deep pans I've ever seen have been pretty obvious. Did you look at it, then walk over to your neighbor's C-10? Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to
Rex B