Saving gas

Mythbusters proved dimpling a car like a golf ball saves 11% gas. I don't even see anything like that, not even in the super gas saving vehicles. How about airplanes as well?

greg

How about those cars that get 'ball peen hammered' by golf ball size hail stones.Do they save gas? That guy who wears that Beret is the only guy on Mythbusters who has any sense, in my opinion. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

I'd watch and enjoy that show, if those two didn't make me so nauseous.

Reply to
Existential Angst

Put stones on your lawn. Park the car near the lawn. Take your lawnmower and aim the output at the car.

Let us know how it works. :)

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

yes it works. nobody does it because they're too invested in tradition.

Reply to
jim beam

I clicked on the weather channel for a few minutes.Yesterday in Charlotte,North Carolina area, hailstones, some of them the size of baseballs, some of them about the size of grapefruit. saving gas? Some of those cars probally won't even running. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Some of my neighbors are about to find out if that works:

AMuzi

My brother was playing golf and his grand prix had major denting from hail. One of those dent places made it look like new for a decent price.

Greg