code readers

Might break down and get a laptop adaptor reader. Any suggestions. Got too many vehicles that could need attention. probably a USB type.

greg

I have this one. It is lacking if you do or want to do all of your own repair as are all the others at this price point. There are several software packages vailable for it to upgrade it's features. The free package that come with it is enough for my home needs to read the sensors, read anf pending or set fault codes, reset the fault codes and indicate whether the vehicle is ready for emissions inspection. The more expensive software available can take it about as far as you may want to go. You may be able to get it even cheaper by looking around a bit. I also bought the USB extension cable which makes it a bit easier to place the laptop wherever I may want to work with it.

Lugnut

lugnut

Tnx

Greg