see four-point sockets

"Bruce L. Bergman" wrote

Yep, there is a reason you need a permit to climb down into such places. There are dangers that can kill, if you do not have the proper training.

Reply to
Morgans

You have a few in your socket set. I had to remove a square head pipe plug so I put the 1/4" Allen driver bit into the ratchet and then put the 1/4" socket on it backwards so you are driving with the part that normally goes on the ratchet. It will work for 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" with the adapters in most socket sets.

Reply to
habbi

Chuckle..I have at least 3 monkey wrenchs in use in my shop. One an actual Stillson.

I use them to tighten machine vises, not having the proper handle, etc etc

Gunner

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence, and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years . It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints, and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.

Theodore Dalrymple,

Reply to
Gunner