Service Vehicle Soon...what sets this MIL?

============================================================= This has been reported to your ISP. If you are still *around* this time next week, we'll see what move is next for you.

Lg

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

What are you trying to cover up Larry?

Reply to
Bob

Keep it up. You're building my case for me with every post. It is ALL being archived for Legal Purposes. You will be next to become reported to your ISP for harrasment and stalking.

Don't believe me? Try me.

Lg

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

What are you going to report? ROFLMFAO.... If you think I'm scared at all.... well.... I'm not. Maybe you should threaten your paper boy, you might actually scare him. Bob

Reply to
Bob

Please!!! My ISP moves from week to week. I just thought you might have some advice for the fol!ks of rec.autos.tech(RAT) about RESPONSIBLE credit card use. You're just soo RESPONSIBLE!!! Please enlighten us! PLEASE report this to an ISP that doesn't exist! Sue an ISP that doesn't exist. I'm enjoying this... are you Dickman??

I'll see you in court about that credit card you used without any regard whatsoever. I hope that based on the hundreds of thousands you owe that we'll get pennies on the dollar! We hope to recover at least 1% or about $60,000 from you.

Don't hang up on us again!!! This is getting SERIOUS!!!

Your last chance.

BM

Reply to
mab992

There is nothing more serious here, than your mental illness. What exactly do you know about me? Do you know my age? my height? weight? color hair eyes?

What exactly do you know about me? Where I've lived? Where I went to school? What jobs I've worked at? What illnesses I've suffered?

What exactly do you know about my finances? How much I have in assets? How much I have in liabilities?

What exactly do you know about me?

I'll tell you what you know about me. NOT MUCH. Next to nothing actually. Perhaps Zero. Certainly close to Zero. That is what you know about me.

What do I know about YOU? that you are a coward who hides behind a false name that you are a poser who posts from an anonymous address that you are a liar, slanderer, imposter, who is intent on getting caught.

I have only one thing to say to you about that. Google has given me the authority to proceed with this matter. I am in the process of collecting evidence. Your posts to be exact. I'm not concerned about your motive. My best guess is that you're a Neo-Nazi White Supremacist who wants to hackle me. My best guess is that you can also be found. Everyone, except Osama Bin Laden can be found. And you are no Osama Bin Laden.

Lg

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

I can't remember what any of this has to do with automobile repairs. I don't know why I'm attacking Glickman when this newsgroup is all about Cars.

I seem a little bent. Maybe I have a penis fixation.

Bowel Movement if nobody has figured it out yet. They've been calling me that every since I was born.

BM

Reply to
MB

Dickman wrote: have only one thing to say to you about that. Google has given me the authority to proceed with this matter. I am in the process of collecting evidence. Your posts to be exact. I'm not concerned about your motive. My best guess is that you're a Neo-Nazi White Supremacist who wants to hackle me. My best guess is that you can also be found. Everyone, except Osama Bin Laden can be found. And you are no Osama Bin Laden.

****

It's your time, but might I suggest you put it to good use and spend it working extra hours to pay off those debts? Someone mentioned delivering papers... not a bad idea. You could harass the other paper boys and cut them off

with you bike etc. You might actually enjoy something like that Dickman. Let's just hope that none of them happen to be people of color. We know how you feel about that!

BM

Reply to
mab992

I'm glad someone finally shut that moron up. Didn't know he was a bigot as well!

Rico

Reply to
riicomann