2000 V70 T5 150k service

Hi there !! I am the proud new owner of such a nice beast, I have al lot of the service records for the vehicle, T belt was done at 142k (probably the

1st was done at 70K). My question is: What is supposed to be done for the 150K miles service, the previous owner was quoted US $600, and he did not do it, the car is now at 161K. Can anyone tell me what this service entails?

Thanks

Arnold

93 245 97 965 (soon to be on ebay) 2000 V70 T5
Reply to
Arnold

Oil Change & Filter Rotate Tires & Balance Tires going on Front Spark Plugs Air Filter Pollen Filter Check For Diagnostic Trouble Codes Reset Service Light Labor 3.50 Hours @ What ever rate is Charged ours $105.00 Per Hour

367.50 + Tax the rest is parts Glenn
Reply to
Glenn Klein

Already then !! I shall do the maintenance myself, thank you very much.

Arnold

Reply to
Arnold