Small piece of paper fell into TB

Cleaned throttle body with carb spray and wiped with paper towel (bad idea...) and a small piece of paper (less than 1/4 in.) fell into the idle air port. Could this cause any problems? Should I bother to take the thing apart and try to find the piece of paper or most chances it was sucked into the engine and burned? Car is a 95 Corolla and still runs ok. Thanks.

Reply to
Dan

Doubtful it will hurt anything....just between me and you, when I was 16 and dumb as rocks, I used to entertain myself by "feeding" small pieces of Kleenex or paper towel to my 400 cid Pontiac while it ran...never hurt anything, near as I can tell...

If you've started it and ran it since, it's probably long gone...

Reply to
jeffcoslacker

If the car runs and idles OK, it ain't broke. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Reply to
Ray O

Just curious - what happened when you fed paper to the engine? Did it ran normally or made some noises? :)

Reply to
Dan

lol, thats pretty funny. it prolly just burned up.

Reply to
G-man422

nothing at all...

Reply to