Suzuki Swift 1992 Engine Throttling..

Not sure what's going on here but a few months ago the engine started idling faster than normal, then about a month ago when I come to a stop while driving the engine continually throttles from a normal idle up to a much higher idle.. Someone suggested possibly a vacumm issue but I don't know.

Sid

Reply to
Sid Daley

Sid Daley

Probably either a vacuum leak, or something screwy with the idle air control valve (or whatever exactly this uses to control idle speed)..

Reply to
Robert Hancock