Tools needed for fuel injection service

Hi;

I am interested in buying some tools for working on fuel injection systems. Please recommend what tools I should purchase. I am interested in pressure gauges to test fuel pumps and possibly noid lights. I mostly work on domestic and Asian imports and never see European imports. Most of the vehicles are from 3 years to 15 years old. I would like to buy some quality tools that are also practical. I picked up a Fluke 88v multimeter already. Now I am looking at a ATD

5612 11 piece Noid test light kit for 27.00 on ebay and also a ATD Fuel Injection Test Kit (ATD5578) with the gauges. Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks Pat

Reply to
komobu