Toyota Corolla '87 carburetor

Greetings.

Can anyone recommend a reputable place where I can buy rebuilt carburetor for Toyota Corolla '87 in Los Angeles area? I am not up there skill wise and gave up rebuilding carb for my old car. I know web search shows several seemingly good shops, but I am looking for a place where I can go myself if need to. Did anyone have dealing with

near L.A? Any feedback?

Corolla '87 recuilt carb at

listing price is about I think $200 plus refundable core charge. At Napa, it's about $500. I wonder is really Napa worth twice more than other seemingly nameless shop?

Reply to
grunt