toyota electrical connectors

I am looking for a source for crimp terminals that will fit a terminal found in Toyota cars. The original has a large housing like many newer cars, but the contact is about .200" by , .02 or .03. It is probably used elsewhere without the fancy shroud. This terminal is the solenoid terminal on certain toyotas. A 1/4 inch quick disconnect will grip it , but is much wider and I am worried about longevity.

Any ideas, is this a standard metric terminal or somesuch?

thanks

Reply to
yourname