Un-flexing the soft plastic in my Vue's front bumper

It was bound to happen - my 16 year old son managed to run into the back of another vehicle with my Vue. No significant damage was done, but the center of the front bumper (or more correctly the front panel above the real bumper and below the hood) now has a "dent." This is a soft plastic area and it is not really a dent so much as a deformation. The paint is not damaged. I am thinking that I can heat the area with a hair drier and restore it to the original contour. WIll this work?

Ed

Reply to
Ed White

"marx404" snipped-for-privacy@404.com wrote in news:-vCdnQwnV7wifB7enZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com:

i use the big end of a softball bat to pop out bumper dents.

Reply to
KjunRaven