Zerex Racing Super Coolant or nothing

Anyone know where I can get some Zerex Racing Super Coolant in the UK? It's the only one the manufacturer recommends I use without voiding the warranty.

It might also be called 'Anti-freeze' over here, since the same product is marketed as Coolant in Southern Europe and Anti-freeze in Northern Europe.

-Leon.

Reply to
Leon

Leon mumbled:

Why not ask the manufacturers? Google is your friend!

Guy King