02 Corolla MPG with/WO AC on

You're thinking that air that your nose doesn't think is "fresh" also isn't fresh for the purposes of keeping mold out of your AC system.

You're wrong.

We're telling you about fresh outside air as opposed to recirculated cabin air for the purposes of the mechanical systems of your car, and all you can harp on is that you don't consider the outside air to be fresh simply because it's not what the country's settlers found out in the west in 1805.

The more you insist on not communicating, the sillier you look.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Yeah, my health is important to me. The car systems wouldnt care if the outside air was 100% nitrogen, but I sure would.

Well you're ignoring the points I'm making.

I have mild asthma and it gets aggravated by exhaust fumes. I also get worsened sinus infections from them. If it's not clean air, it aint "fresh" to my bod. The car is secondary.

Reply to
Jane_Galt

The mosture buildup inside the interior of the vehicle whle the HVAC system is in recirc mode comes from the mosture in the occupants' breath, more than the ambient air.

Reply to
Ray O