1986 Toyo Tercel 4x4, FWD

Hello,

I would like inquire about a small leak from the transmission.

The fluid appears to be coming from the "outer transmission seals", directly under and in back of the engine where a shaft runs to the wheels.

It is leaking very slowly only making a few drops a day.

Can someone please explain to me if this is actually the outter transmission seals and if it is easy to fix. I am willing to learn and I have mediocre automotive knowledge. Please advise.

Thank you.

Reply to
Ken LaCroix