91 Previa AWD screeching noise from driver side front wheel

I am hearing a slight screeching noise from driver side front wheel on my 91 Previa AWD. It goes away temporarily when I hit the brakes but comes back after I drive further. I think I can also hear it when I turn the steering left or right. I am sure it is not from the power steering pump or the belt. The brakes look fine too, although only from visual inspection though. Any ideas what might be the cause?

Thank you in advance ...

Reply to
williammaw

Thanks both Jeff and Harchiroku. I drive it about 5-10 miles a day. How much time do I have? Would it be okay if I can fix in about two weeks time?

Reply to
williammaw