Brake bleeding sequence with mityvac v/s Haynes manual for 2001 Corolla ce w/o ABS

I bought a used 2001 Corolla ce 3 speed with 43 k miles last week. I intend to bleed the brake fuild using the mityvac tool. The document that came with the tool says to bleed the brakes starting with the wheel nearest the maser cylinder -> to the wheel farthest from the master cylinder. I also bought a Haynes manual which says the proper sequence is from the wheel farthest from the master cylinder to the wheel nearest to it... Which one is correct as far as vacuum bleeding is concerned? Appreciate your responses.

Reply to
pintoo