Corolla front corner light bulb change

Can someone explain how to remove the front right corner light on a Toyota Corolla sedan, 1994? The light is next to the headlight. I tried looking for screws but couldn't find them. I tried removing the headlight first, but I see only one screw on the top - removing the screw (and the radiator grill) did not help.

Nver thought changing a light bulb would be so tricky. Any insight or suggestions would be appreciated.

Reply to
stilllearning

The owner's manual usually has a section on cfhanging light bulbs. Is the info you see in there?

Reply to
Ray O

Jack mutters:

To change the front corner marker, remove the retaining screw. This screw is located on the flat surface above the headlight, just behind the headlight vertical aiming screw. It is nearest to the hood bump-stop rubber.

With the screw removed, slide the so-called 'lens housing' forward and it will come loose. Rotate the bulb holder to remove it from the housing.

Good luck to you out in cyberspace.

Reply to
Ralph