Do Toyota make a wiper converter

My celica has screw on wiper blades. Thats really annoying. They cost something like $40 each here (=A320ish) and im not prepared to pay that for some rubber strips that wear out in < a year with my frequenting a beach.

Looking for other options, if anyone knows of any? I've got some adapters on the front but im not sure where they came from and havent got one for the rear :(

Reply to
Coyoteboy

Toyota USA distributes the whole wiper including an adaptor for the screw type fitting for about 10 dollars apiece.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Why is toyota UK so bloody expensive then?!

Reply to
Coyoteboy

I have NO idea!

If it were not for shipping cost, I'd be happy to put together a 'care' package for ya....

Hell, we could check and see what shipping might be....

Sounds like something to research...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Shipping isn't the expensive part - it's the duties and VAT that kill you.

There are a few ladies who are starting Roller Derby in the UK and necessarily have to order quad skates from US sellers. Even if shipping is prepaid they have to trot down to the customs house and pay in some cases as much as 100% in fees before they can claim delivery of the goods.

Thanks, Labour party - you've done a swell job at protecting the nascent UK quad skating industry from an influx of cheap foreign knock offs.

-- Mike Harris Austin TX

Reply to
Mike Harris