FS: 2007 Yaris sedan 4 door, new

Location: Toronto,Canada

New Yaris sedan 4 door (was purchased a few days ago totally new with

8km), automatic, 500km, base model without air conditioning. Very nice car,everything perfect but because of family emergency I need money now.

Asking $16000

Owner will also get $1000 rebate in fall

Please reply via email

Reply to
andy649

Location: Toronto,Canada

New Yaris sedan 4 door (was purchased a few days ago totally new with

8km), automatic, 500km, base model without air conditioning. Very nice car,everything perfect but because of family emergency I need money now.

Asking $16000

Please reply via email

Reply to
andy649

Buyers remorse?

I bought my '07 Yaris in March. It was the first new car I've ever bought and I've never regretted it. I'm 52 BTW.

Reply to
Screwtape III

Location: Toronto,Canada

New Yaris sedan 4 door (was purchased a few days ago totally new with

8km), automatic, 500km, base model without air conditioning. Very nice car,everything perfect but because of family emergency I need money now.

Asking $16000 obo

Please reply via email

Reply to
andy649

No, I really need money, by the way I waited for that car to arrive from Japan more than 2 months. Also I have second car -2006 Corolla. Thanks

Reply to
andy649

Not at all, I really need money. By the way, I waited for that car to arrive from Japan over 2 months. Also, I have a second car.

Reply to
andy649

Not at all, I really need money. By the way, I waited for that car to arrive from Japan over 2 months. Also, I have a second car.

Reply to
andy649

Why should someone pay you 16 cash when they could go to a dealer and get the same vehicle for around 14 k?

Reply to
GO Mavs

about the only thing I regretted was the size but I am 6'3... and have become comfortable in it now...

Reply to
GO Mavs

This vehicle price is $15600 (it's Canada,remember) plus all taxes/ delivery etc. minus discount and at the end total will be $18500 minimum (some dealers will actually refuse to sell it for that price), so ask $16000 obo seems to me ok.

Reply to
andy649

If the car has few days and 8kms, seems worth saving on sales tax. You get full dealer's and manufacturer's warranty and $1000 rebate for the private sale price. If I was in a market for Yaris, it would seem like a deal to me.

Roman

Reply to
Roman

I talked ToyotaofPlano down to 13k on my Toyota Yaris Sedan Automatic...

Reply to
GO Mavs

In the US, one pays sales tax again at registration each time the car is sold. Unless Canada has different rules on this one does not save sales tax. Is Canada different? Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

In Ontario(Canada)you pay 14% sales tax when buying a new car plus freight/PDI/etc. minus discount and only 8% sales tax on used car transaction. I paid total $18500 for this new car(four dealers refused to sell it for that price but fifth did) and asking $16000 obo and will sell for $15500 because need money immediately. So,in my opinion,it's a fair price for almost new Yaris!

Reply to
andy649

In Ontario(Canada)you pay 14% sales tax when buying a new car plus freight/PDI/etc. minus discount and only 8% sales tax on used car transaction. I paid total $18500 for this new car(four dealers refused to sell it for that price but fifth did) and asking $16000 obo because need money immediately. So,in my opinion,it's a fair price for almost new Yaris!

Reply to
andy649

Unfortunately there is still a sales tax portion on used cars as OP explained. Canadian government does not double-tax the same goods but Ontario government seems more greedy.

Reply to
Roman