Hello to all on a site to see Toyota Auris

Hello to all on a site to see Toyota Auris Former owner of a Toyota Auris 2008. I'm not ready to buy a vehicle from Toyota. That is to say: More than 2000 Km of return Toyota dealership / my home. More than 21 interventions Toyota garage in 13 months, to solve different problems. Situation, fantastic, grotesque, preposterous.

Laure

Google translation:

- 28,000 km engine winded, clogged EGR valve.

- A 35,000 km engine off and re-segmentation change 3 injectors.

- A week later, a huge knock, change 4 injectors.

- A month later knocking engine, yet one injector changed.

- Another update to the ECU for the third time + cleaning the EGR valve.

- Total of 8 injectors changed in 3 visits and 2 cleaning EGR valve

- Engine noisy after the injector change.

- Another update to the ECU and software management injection.

- Difficult start by negative external temperature.

- 45.000 Km it seems that the engine starts to consume oil.

- Checking the consolidated 47,900. oil concession, addition of 0.8 liters for 1600 Km

- Engine repeat for the second time at 49,414 km with change of engine block.

(AU February 20, 2011 I hear and I understand that the noise of the injectors (false) came

bad pair segments / piston / cylinder block of the first re-segmentation)

- Return of engine problems, lack of power, acceleration holes (random, unsafe vehicle)

- I'm getting rid of the vehicle, a vehicle from another manufacturer. To be continued ...

-Appendix 2 Details interventions Toyota Service February 24, 2010 to March 18, 2011

- Wednesday, February 24, 2010 I go to Toyota to report a high oil consumption, less than 13,000 km in just over 2 liters of huile.28.000 km

Diagnosis foreman will be seen that the revision of 30.000 km. It is quite possible that the segmentation should be redone disease (D4D 126 hp) (90km A / R)

- Tuesday, March 2, 2010 Diagnostic output revision 30000 Kms on the huge oil consumption and smoke:

Repeat the segmentation engine is dead. 30,332 km (90km Go / Return the concession)

- Friday, February 4, 2010 I just had a pretty serious incident.

Indeed I approached a roundabout, I had no priority when all of a sudden my engine went steady maximum power, fortunately I gave a serious slowdown.

Brief must make me believe the problems of accelerator pedals, but rather an electronic problem in the rise of my random D4D engine. The garage told me that the problem is probably the EGR valve is clogged, I do not see the connection with motor racing. Balance, I grilled priority to the car coming from my left limit accident and left to make me a fright! Unsafe vehicle.

- Monday, April 12, 2010 under warranty Cleaning the EGR valve Toyota.32.306 in km (90km A / R)

- Tuesday, April 5, 2010 The appointment is made in June to rebuild the engine, segmentation and maybe even the EGR valve and the turbo.

- Sunday, May 30, 10 I add not quite 2 liters of oil after 3000 km or oil consumption from 9 liters to 15,000 Kms.

- Thursday, June 10, 10 I get my Auris D4D 126 hp redone with the segmentation program ECU changed and two new injectors (so 3 in total because a faulty injector mounting) on ??four short, a new engine. Well not new engine Monday, June 14, 10 I returned to Toyota injectors make a clicking noise after 2000 rpm huge acceleration and power is not at the rendezvous. (Probably the wrong software management ECU injectors)

36,297 km (90km A / R)

- Monday, June 14, 10 I went to the Toyota garage: Diagnosis 2 injectors off and maybe EGR valve malfunctioning or lack of power.

appointment for Monday, June 21, 10 to change the four injectors and maybe the EGR valve on the advice of Toyota France. (90km A / R)

- Monday, June 14, 2010 telephone call today at Toyota Customer Relations for France they come into contact with my garage Toyota to achieve coherent, if possible on my car. And I request 4 new injectors, no DIY thank you.

- Friday, June 18, 10 Reminder Service Customer Relations Toyota gives me exceptionally exchange of 4 injectors under a commercial action. I find this behavior a bit "olé olé" from customer service seriously.

I demand a car that works and that's all I paid ? 22,000 this car has

35,000 Kms I think I'm in my right to have a car in working condition, for ? 22,000 each.

- Monday, June 21, 10 I go the garage with 4 injectors changed. Improvement, but there are still rattling I did not have before the engine is rebuilt.

I'm still trying to understand. (Probably the wrong software management ECU injectors) 37,155 km (90km A / R)

- Monday, 7 May 10 Interim report: Rattling injectors, random phenomenon. The engine knocks, it gives the impression of running on 2 or 3 cylinders, the engine stalls or stops slight rise in 2000/2200 MT in second gear (unsafe vehicle).

- Tuesday, June 7, 2010 Another visit to Toyota to diagnose the problem. Result, another injector off, waiting 2:30 and I leave with my vehicle repaired even as there are no loose parts to Toyota. I leave with an unsafe vehicle on the road but whatever. Appointment was made for Tuesday, July 13 change an injector and not 4 as recommended by the manufacturer. (90km A / R)

- Tuesday, July 13, 2010 Back to Toyota change an injector. There is always a slight knock. Still 90 Km A / R from my home and 2 hours of waiting. Also that day a call from Customer Relations who proposes a revision free as compensation. I refuse this is not enough! 38099 km (90km A / R)

- Wednesday, July 14, 2010 Knocking is income (random) and it is worse than before the change of the injector. The sound has changed a bit harsher and more alarmist.

- Wednesday, July 21, 2010 In this Wednesday apm I spent 3 hours at the dealership. The mechanic began testing the bag for an hour ... reload software verification ECU? In short, no abnormality on the bag and trials noise is strongly attenuated, but still present. I even tried Auris d4d 126 hp secondhand that it makes less noise. It is almost normal.39.080 km (90km A / R)

- Thursday, July 29, 2010 Always knocking "injectors?" lack of power, not starting franc, A Rendez Vous is taken from another Toyota dealership and another department.

- Thursday, August 5, 2010 I went to my Toyota dealership to see if there was a solution for my car. I got confirmation that the injectors mounted on my vehicle does not comply, that is to say, not calibrated output from the sub / dealing Carcassonne (Ste in XXX / Toyota approved contractor) or for Since June 10, 2010 and up ....? calibrate their machine was broken. Thank you TOYOTA C ----- No apology from my dealer, not even an invitation to board in their garage to rectify the situation. Brief Monday, August 9, 2010 I'm at another dealer. (It seems that the marking of injectors on my car to be wrong due to lack of calibration

So the injectors redone with poor marking) 40,176 km (90km A / R)

- Monday, August 9, 2010 I put my vehicle in another concession for two days. Visit near dealer (270 km A / R)

- Thursday, August 12, 2010 I get my car and I see a slight improvement in knock but nevertheless it remains a sound, harsh, irregular, abnormal, between 2000/3000 trmn. noise completely absent with the old injectors. Toyota tries to reassure me by telling me that this noise is normal injectors with new ECU software and modified the new injectors. Also cleaned EGR valve, ECU software and reloaded factory configuration, following introduction of a wrong software. 40,500 km (270 km A / R)

- Wednesday, August 18, 2010 I visited the dealer or I did do all the work for the "work certificates" that I must provide my legal department. All the certificates are incorrect, false or mileage dates wrong ... in short, a mess! Soon DGCCRF (Directorate General for Competition, Consumer Affairs and Fraud Control) Before proceeding with my legal department will have to see the side of the DGCCRF since my documents are unusable by my legal department! 40,912 km (90km A / R)

- Friday, March 9, 2010 The COCORICO! ! 3:00 p.m. I start my car not start net (a little long) with smoke and I ride ten minutes. Then plug the ODB "CHECK ENGINE" with the orange icon (motor) to the left of the dashboard lights. I called the Service Eurocare that tells me I can ride smoothly and it is preferable that I go to a Toyota dealership. I turn back towards my beloved franchise and diagnostic tool gives an error code XXZZ that is to say injector cut. And then the director of the concession comes and tells me Mr. you unplugged an injector (rolling?)

41700 Km (90km A / R)

This is the seriousness of my concession, I enjoy riding with the injectors disconnected. What to say ... ?

- Monday, December 20, 2010 Another appointment at the garage, I leave the car for two days with this cold period the car starts badly with negative temperatures. Still more noise injectors that are more noisy with the cold. A report that the car starts to consume oil (3 liters per

8000 km) Legal action still pending.

- Tuesday, December 21, 2010 Recovery of the vehicle, due to cold test (+5 ° this morning) concessions, the comments are in shambles as the engine starts, the mechanic has performed a variety of measures on the injectors, measures sent Toyota technical center. Concession confirms that the motor is highly noisy cold or hot. The oil level is raised to keep consumption in 1000 km (Addition of 0.4 liter from revision 45500 km). I do not expect that the results of investigations, and the actions of Toyota! 46,137 km (90Km A / R)

- Thursday, June 1, 2011 At the request of my Toyota dealer I put the car in the garage at night to resume in the morning Friday, July 01

20011. The dealer needs to make technical surveys cold to the ECU (demand tech services. Toyota France) to consider action on my car, I expect action for 10 months. FYI the engine starts getting worse, it starts then stops after two seconds, then it starts to wrap up 3000/3500 tmn, unstable idle with variations from 900 to 1100 tmn TMN and start on 3 cylinders or maybe two ........ brief the mess! ! ! 47,257 Km (90 Km / R)

- Friday, January 14, 2011 I go to my dealership to find out the status of my application: Toyota technical services have not yet given notice to repair my vehicle.

I increasingly difficult to start, injectors are more noise.

- Tuesday, January 18, 2011 I learned from a phone call to the concession during my last visit to the garage Thursday, January 6, 2011 checking the level of oil consumption has not been made. Management concession in a. P.m. garage and there he finds lacking 0.8 / 1 (garage / me) liter of oil for 1722 km, shortly I'll still have a rebuilt engine. I also learned that the technical services of Toyota France shall not grant any restoration of my vehicle, I find myself once again as a "con" with the next cold snap happens.

47,949 Km (90 Km / R)

- Monday, January 24, 2011 At the request of Technical Services Toyota France, I bring my car dealership for a software change ECU (management part of injectors) and change a check valve on pump HP .... intervention and more. 48,282 Km (90 Km / R)

- Tuesday, January 25, 2010

Analysis of the situation at January 25, 2011 after the software modification of the ECU (Part injectors) and establishment of a new check valve on pump HP.Au January 24, 2011.

1-Cold start at 08:00 with a temperature of - 2 ° on the thermometer home with a low enough moisture, so dry weather, -1 ° ODB on the car. Start at first starter without projection diesel and smoke exhaust output. Functioning OK, improvement.

2 - Noise injectors cold, slight improvement, they are still heavily noisy, cold and become less noisy after 5/15 minutes of heating and rolling. By cons, engine load there are areas of silence between

1800/2200 tmn? there is a slight improvement.

-A correction needs to be done, for normal operation, that is to say, a noise of a diesel vehicle lambda.

Positive 24 hours, it will take a week or two to draw conclusions.

- Monday, February 7, 2011 R.D.V. is taken to rebuild the engine (with a change of engine block) for the second time Monday, February 14, 2011.

- From Monday, February 14, 11 in the evening to Friday morning February

18 2011 Motor repair by a change in the engine block, ie: change pistons, rings, connecting rod, crankshaft, cylinder block.

Recovery vehicle with 90 km? ? ? more to the counter. 49,414 km (90 km A / R)

- Monday, February 21, 2011 after a weekend of testing, improvement, I found practically my old engine, plus starts OK.

Noise injectors was not one, but noise torque pistons / segments / cold engine block.

I find myself once again with engine running and the smell of hot oil in the cabin. (Soon we will make fries)

- Tuesday, March 8, 2011 Low Battery. Battery change. 50,300 km (120 km A / R)

- Thursday, March 17, 2011 missed appointment in a concession to talk about compensation, in person appointments, and not a word of apology after 1hour half waiting. 120 km for nothing.

- Friday, March 18, 2011 The return engine problems, lack of power on the highway, and holes in acceleration. (EGR?)

Reply to
homepc