A site to see: Toyota Auris

Hello to all on a site to see Toyota Auris Former owner of a Toyota Auris 2008. I'm not ready to buy a vehicle from Toyota. That is to say: More than 2000 Km of return Toyota dealership / my home. More than 21 interventions Toyota garage in 13 months, to solve different problems. Situation, fantastic, grotesque, preposterous.

Laure

There are other reasons not to drive an Auris. :-)

ken.lyns