A site to see: Toyota Auris

http://lorauris.free.fr
Hello to all on a site to see Toyota Auris Former owner of a Toyota Auris 2008. I'm not ready to buy a vehicle from Toyota.
That is to say: More than 2000 Km of return Toyota dealership / my home. More than 21 interventions Toyota garage in 13 months, to solve different problems. Situation, fantastic, grotesque, preposterous. http://lorauris.free.fr
On Monday, January 7, 2013 5:39:11 AM UTC-5, Laure wrote:

There are other reasons not to drive an Auris. :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVwJrAr7GkY