Matrix 2006 awd auto - shift lock inop no gauges no charging

Matrix - 2006, auto, awd. Have several problems that seem to have happened all at once. Probably related....?

Started with inability to shift out of park when brake pedal depressed. Had to use the little button to get it out of park.

Then noticed no gauges, no signal lights, no O/D on transmission and no charging (verified with voltmeter at the battery).

Can't find any blown fuses in either fuse location.

Check engine light on and another warning light (person in seat with red dot in front?). Pretty cryptic....

I suspect a main relay blown. Think I smelled a faint burnt electrical odor around the same time but didn't think anything of it then. Don't notice it now.

Dave

Reply to
Dave McCormick