what is the best pcv value for 95 camry

I bought a used 95 Toyota camy which is running great, however I want to go ahead and do a complete tuneup. Is there a specific pcv valve recommended?

Reply to
lwb

Get one from a Toyota dealer. Non-OEM PCV valves can cause trouble by letting too much or too little blow-by be sucked through them. With my 1970s Chrysler, I once substituted some other brand that looked very different from the original and got high oil consumption, but it disappeared when I put in an OEM valve by Purolator, the supplier to Chrysler, It even had the Chrysler pentagon logo molded into it.

Reply to
larrymoencurly