new project which reduce damage when car get in to an accident

hi,

this is veeramani.i am doing my mca.i have one project.because of this project once a car get into an accident the damage to the car and passenger is reduced from 60 to 70 percent from the exisiting one.i am sure that my project will work 100 percent efficiently.if u give me chance i will explain clearly.i need some help from u to explain my project.i expect positive results from your side.thank u.

regards C.veeramani

Reply to
c.mani1984